Intel NUC RS232 LID
Intel NUC RS232 LID
The unit is connected to the Internal USB connector on the NUC connecting the RS-232 DB9 Serial Adapter with the Prolific PL2303HX Chipset. The PL2303 family of chipsets has widest possible compatibility for serial devices. Allows any PC to connect serial devices and programs that communicate through COM ports
- PL-2303HX Rev D Chipset for high performance and compatibility across Windows, Mac, Linux, and other platforms
- Plug and play creation of a COM port. Powered by USB – no external power needed
- Programmable baud rate from 75bps to 12Mbps. 256 byte inbound and outbound buffers. Typical speeds up to 230 Kbps.
- Full duplex transmitter and receiver. Modem RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, and RI signals
Works with devices with RS-232 serial ports like: other PCs with RS-232 ports, Bluetooth serial adapters, PDAs, GPS receivers, routers, firewalls, modems, printers, embedded character displays, scan tools, sonar units, embedded boards, etc.
- Windows 8 (all versions), Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, Linux kernels 2.6.11 and later
- Drivers for these or other supported Windows systems, please visit the Prolific Web site and download the software for PL2303 Prolific Windows v1.14.0 or appropriate software for your needs.
Supports NUC Model Numbers:
GORITE PN # GR-LID-880
|Bar Code (UPC)||646791003136|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.