Intel NUC USB 2.0 LAN Jack RJ45 10/100 Ethernet Adapter Dongle
Supports NUC Model Numbers:
USB DVI Display Adapter works as an external video card which allows adding an additional display. The Intel NUC USB 2.0 DVI Display Functional LID can extends your desktop across multiple displays or select mirroring mode to clone one screen on another with the resolution up to 1920 x 1200. It provides low latency connection, simply "Plug-n-Play" between your computer and 2nd display.
- USB 2.0 specification compliant
- Supports digital/analog video output interface - DVI-I
- Supports display resolution up to: 1920 x 1200 / 1920 x 1080 @ 32bit
- Multi-Display extension of one computer system
- USB Plug-n-Play compatibility
- Identify Monitors
- Multi-Display Control Panel
- Shortcut to access Windows Display setting
- Display Modes: Primary/Extended/Mirror
- Display Rotation: 0/90/180/270°
- Resolution up to: 1920 x 1200 /1920 x 1050
- Can be used with the 1X4 USB 2.0 header connector on the Mother Board.
- Playing DVD (720P) on the extending monitor CPU: Dual Core processor with 2.4GHz or higher / (Higher Processor recommended for Multi-Displays and optimal performance).
- Windows 8/ 8.1 /10 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Higher processor recommended for multi-displays and optimal performance
GORITE PN # GR-LID-740
|Bar Code (UPC)||705105445878|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.