Intel NUC 7th Gen LID with RJ45 and USB 2.0 Port
This Intel NUC LID with RJ45 and USB 2.0 Port allows the user to add an additional RJ45 LAN 100mbs.
Intel NUC LID with RJ45 and USB 2.0 Port for 7th Gen units
This NUC LID allows the user to add an additional RJ45 LAN 100mbs.
The unit is designed to support 7th Gen Intel NUCs
Tested at its default connectivity setting (100Mbps, full-duplex (via auto-negotiation)), the solution maintained an average throughput of ~95Mbps with 0.0% packet loss.
The unit has also been tested the 10Mbps full-duplex (forced setting), 10Mbps half-duplex (forced setting), and 10Mbps half-duplex (auto-negotiation). Performance was ~9.5Mbps with forced settings, and ~9.0Mbps with auto-negotiation. Packet loss for all scenarios was 0.0%.
The NUC Additional LAN USB Port and RJ45 LID is an acceptable solution to most usages requiring a 10/100Mbps 2nd LAN on the NUC.
Supports NUC Model Numbers:
INSTALL : Install is similar to GR-LID-200 ( 1 cable is fed through the rear openning and 1 cable is fed through the side opening ).
Gorite PN # GR-LID-245
|Bar Code (UPC)||646791000906|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.